Join the WC Team
Willow Creek seeks applicants who are passionate about the outdoors and caring for live animals. Caring for the health and well-being of our animals is the most important aspect of every position with Willow Creek and we require reliable, self-motivated individuals who understand that we give our dogs daily attention. Our employment is a partnership and anyone who works with us will need to ensure accountability to the desired outcomes. We are happy to provide skills training if needed.
We do not currently have any training positions open, but if you're extremely motivated and have a strong passion for gun dog training, feel free to reach out. You can send us your résumé and let us know your story.
We currently have an opening for a Full Time Kennel Attendant
Kennel Attendant Job Description
Perfect for someone who likes to be outside, is clean and organized and is a caregiver type who loves dogs/puppies.
Work indoors/outdoors, cleaning kennels and caring for dogs/puppies. Shifts are primarily days with some weekends/holidays required, may have flexibility with scheduling.
Wages based on experience, competitive with vet tech type positions and growth is a possibility based on strengths.
As a Kennel Attendant, this position will assist in caring for our breeding program dogs and customer training dogs. The Kennel Attendant maintains biosecurity of the environment through cleaning and disinfecting, may administer medications, and provides animals with ample food and water.
- Carry out biosecurity protocols for cleaning and disinfecting to ensure a safe and healthy environment for all animals
- Feeding and watering of animals
- May administer medications as appropriate
- May assist with socialization/training of puppies/dogs
- No degree required. Previous experience with animals preferred, but not necessary.
- Can work independently
- Strong ability to keep areas clean and tidy
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability and desire to learn about dog behavior
- Passion for outdoors and enjoys working with animals
- Work may require lifting and carrying 40lbs or more; walking and standing for extended periods of time
We are located about 4 miles east of Camp Ripley
To apply, send us an email with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.