We continue to monitor the ongoing situation with COVID-19. We are still open for business and really appreciate those who trust us to care for their beloved dogs. We feel prepared and ready to continue training dogs. We are thankful to be outdoors and enjoying nature and the fresh air. Your dog will enjoy this too! Here’s what we are doing for our part in reducing contamination or spread of the virus.
- Practicing frequent hand washing
- Increasing disinfecting of high touch areas
- Staying home if ill - Everyone here is healthy, but if someone is ill they will stay home and we will have coverage and care for the live animals in our care. We would also ask any customer who is ill to stay home.
- We are modifying our drop off and pick up procedures. These include online survey in lie of paper drop off form, remaining outdoors (dress accordingly) at a distance from each other and sanitizing equipment (leads, transmitters). We are also using contactless payment to avoid the transfer of monies.
- We are staggering appointments so more than one customer will not be at our facility at a time.
The MN Board of Animal Health has issued information on Covid-19 and companion animals. You can find this reasource by clicking here.
CORE TRAINING PROGRAMS
Willow Creek is constantly seeking ways to incorporate a more positive approach to training all breeds of dogs, utilizing both researched methods and innovative experimenting. We typically book out several months in advance, sometimes longer during peak training months.
Pricing for Training
- $850/month (plus MN sales tax)
- $35/day for training less than a month
- Prices are all inclusive (included food, boarding, birds, tick and heartworm preventative)
- Consulting Sessions - $50/hour
Linen Donations Appreciated!
We use a lot of towels and blankets for our puppies and crates. Instead of buying new linens we do our best to utilize and recycle old, worn, stained or unwanted items. If you happen to be cleaning out your closets and you have unwanted towels, blankets or sheets feel free to bring them to us. We don't mind stains or tears and the puppies don't either! Thanks for your consideration.